AEROTRAK-PLUS REMOTE ACTIVE AIR SAMPLER 7010
Provides confident and reliable aseptic microbial monitoring in pharmaceutical manufacturing Grade A and B environments with external vacuum systems.
TSI® AeroTrak®+ 7010 Remote Active Air Sampler (AAS) offers aseptic manufacturers confident and reliable microbial monitoring in pharmaceutical manufacturing Grade A and B environments with external vacuum systems. With active flow measurement and proactive flow alarms, it allows cleanroom technicians to correct facility conditions before monitoring is affected to reduce production waste. The active air sampler integrates into to put critical data at your fingertips—without worry of data interruption or loss.
For confident, reliable, no-hassle compliance and data integrity, to learn more about TSI Complete Facility Monitoring Systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy compliance with FDA cGMP and EU GMP regulations by way of low d50 (0.8 μm) and active flow measurement
- Quick corrective action driven by real-time flow measurement warnings—e.g., kinked tubing, vacuum loss, etc.
- Design specific for Grade A and B environments with traceable materials and thoughtful accessories
- Reduced interventions to change agar plates through intermittent sampling
- Complete environmental monitoring system by TSI with integrated total particle and microbial monitoring
- Hassle-free data integrity with FMS Software integration and automated, sample-based reporting
- Secure shareability—OPC UA interface to LIMS
- Distributed architecture without common points of failure
- No lost data—sampling completes even if network fails
MUST READ APPLICATION NOTE
CLICK HERE to view app note highlighting the physical and biological collection efficiencies using the TSI AeroTrak+ Remote Active Air Sampler.