TSI AEROTRAK 9350
TSI AeroTrak® Portable Particle Counter Model 9350 offers best-in-class features and versatility, providing a 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow with 0.3 μm sensitivity. Perform ISO 14644-1 classifications and complete certifications of EU GMP facilities.
Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure software or printed directly to the integrated printer. Compatible with TSI’s accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/temperature/RH, the TSI AeroTrak 9350 is a complete solution for your certification needs. AeroTrak 9350 can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system.
The TSI AeroTrak 9350 particle counter can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E, via the onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed.
It can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI’s FMS 5. TSI AeroTrak 9350 complies fully with all the stringent requirements of ISO 21501-4 and is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters.
Features and Benefits
- Particle size: 0.3 to 25 μm
- 1.77 CFM (50 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- USB Cable, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Measures up to six channels of simultaneous data
- Allows storage and recall of recipes and zone configurations
- Displays up to 3 environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Stand-alone or integrates into a facility monitoring system
- Particle contamination monitoring
- Installed filter leak testing
- Cleanroom certification