TSI AEROTRAK 9500
TSI AeroTrak® Portable Particle Counter Model 9500 offers best-in-class features and versatility. Perform ISO 14644-1 classifications and complete certifications of EU GMP facilities by sampling 1 m3 of air in just 10 minutes!
Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure software or printed directly to the integrated printer. Compatible with TSI’s accurate ventilation probes that measure air velocity/ temperature/RH, the Model 9500 is a complete solution for your certification needs. The combination of an optional electronic filter scanner, with up to 26 ft of tubing, make this the best instrument for in-place filter testing.
The TSI AeroTrak 9500 particle counter can generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E, via the onboard printer and the supplied TrakPro Lite Secure download software. Multiple particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed.
It can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like TSI’s FMS 5. TSI AeroTrak 9500 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. It is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters.
Features and Benefits
- 0.5 to 25 μm size range
- Up to six channels of simultaneous data
- 3.53 CFM (100 L/min) flow rate
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Best choice for filter testing in cleanrooms
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- USB, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Industry’s loudest audible alarm
- Easy icon-driven touch screen operation
- Onboard reports for ISO-14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E
- External certification reports via TrakPro Lite Secure
- Allows storage and recall of specific tests/recipes
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Stand-alone or integrate into a facility monitoring system
- Particle contamination monitoring
- Installed filter leak testing
- Cleanroom certification