TSI AEROTRAK 9306
The TSI AeroTrak® Handheld Particle Counter Model 9306 offers the most features and flexibility for customers interested in versatile handheld particle contamination monitoring. Model 9306 features an ergonomic handle with thumb controls, for easy one-hand operation.
The 3.6-inch (9.1-cm) color touch screen interface makes it easy to configure and operate. Model 9306 can generate Pass/Fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E. Particle count data can be conveniently viewed on screen, downloaded using TrakPro™ Lite Secure Software, or printed directly to an optional external printer.
Multiple TSI AeroTrak 9306 particle counter configurations can be conveniently stored and uploaded as needed using the TrakPro Lite Secure data download and reporting software supplied as standard. The AeroTrak 9306 complies with all the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4. These particle counters are calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres using TSI’s world-class Classifier and Condensation Particle Counters, the recognised standard for particle measurements.
Features and Benefits
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- 0.3 to 25 μm size range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min) flow rate
- Measures up to six channels of simultaneous data
- Model 9306-V2 provides unique variable binning option
- Mass Concentration option (density parameter is user-configurable)
- Integrated handle for one-hand operation
- Removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Long-life laser diode
- Compatible with TrakPro™ Lite Secure and FMS 5 software packages
- USB Cable, USB Storage Device and Ethernet data transfer
- Data storage: 250 zones, 999 locations, and 10,000 samples
- Provides Pass/Fail reporting on ISO 14644-1, EU GMP, and FS209E
- External reporting of ISO 14644-1, EU GMP, and FS209E via TrakPro™ Lite Secure
- Optional Temperature/RH sensor available
- Tracking down particle contamination sources
- Classifying clean areas
- Looking for filter leaks
- Conducting IAQ investigations